Thursday, January 24, 2019
My Resolution
I don’t really do New Year Resolutions because (I’m Chinese) and really hadn’t thought about trying it. What I think that I should change is my habit of going to sleep late. I usually go to sleep at 10:00 pm or later because I either read for a long time or just don’t want to go to bed. I also might want to keep watching TV. A positive result of going to bed early is that I will then be able to sleep more and have a better day in the morning. (I will then also to be able to read more) I could also make my day more productive by changing or stopping this habit. So this year, my personal goal is to go to sleep at about 9:30 pm so that I won’t be affected by my choice in the morning and during the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
What makes someone a good friend? I think what makes someone a good friend is being nice and always there for your friend. Never talking ...
-
I decided to interview my 8 year old sister, Charlotte. She is interviewing for a job at Burger King. Q: Why do you want to work here? ...
-
There was a lot of great advice and tips from last years honors students but these are the ones that stood out to me. First, don’t pro...
hey I'm chinese too! We're brothers from the motherland. Ya sleep is a pretty okay thing. Hope you well in sleeping...(not trying to be creepy)
ReplyDeleteDude Colton. Great post Joseph. Good point about not doing NY resolutions. Do you have anything similar in your culture? I actually have the same goal, to go to bed earlier. It makes a huge difference in my life. What would help you to accomplish that? Good work, thanks!
ReplyDelete